The City Club
Breathtaking and beautiful, and located in the heart of downtown Milwaukee, the legendary, one-of-a-kind Mitchell Mansion has been home to our City Club since 1895.
The stunning mansion is an architectural jewel, complete with elaborate hand-carved mahogany woodwork, stained glass, parquet flooring, plaster and inlaid tile, and rich renovations to create a welcoming atmosphere that warmly greets you the moment you walk in the door. It all helps to bring exquisite beauty and an extraordinary social experience to life.
- Alexander’s - This casual sports bar and grill serves delicious meals and drinks, with a 10-foot HD TV video wall great for viewing all the action, live entertainment Friday nights from September to May, and specially priced Sunday Family Nights.
- Mitchell Room - Enjoy a fabulous upscale dining experience, with delicious cuisine in an elegant atmosphere, plus live music Wednesday through Saturday nights from September to May.
- The Veranda - Step out into a relaxed and lovely natural setting for any meal – morning, noon and into the evening - in this outdoor dining location.
- Grand Ballroom - Gorgeously restored, it is the elegant venue for a variety of Club events, special occasions and wedding celebrations.
- The Deutscher Room & Bar - This stunning setting features an old-world copper fireplace that’s over 100 years old, warm lighting, making it perfect for nearly any occasion.
- The Belvedere - This beautiful, eight-sided enclosed structure, found on the south lawn and built in 1871 by an Italian woodcarver, adds to the allure of this remarkable downtown venue.
- Amenities Galore - A luxury coach, complimentary shuttles, helpful concierge services, valet service and ample surface parking set the City Club apart from the rest.